MattyBoy
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor
Default I passed my first milestone today!

I went for 200 today. I was feeling pretty motivated so I tried my 225 for reps goal first. I did 225 for 2, and video'd it. It was sloppy my right arm was dipping badly. That's weird because my right side is stronger than my left. I wondered if that actually might be the reason. Maybe I'm pulling into my scapula stronger with my right than my left? I tried it one more time for 1 and tried to fix it. It was still sloppy, so I dropped down to 205 and nailed two more sets of 3! I've broken through 200 for reps!

One cool thing; as soon as I racked my last set of three @ 205, "I will be heard" by Hatebreed started playing on my IPod. It was just like one of those "Ok, Now shits changing" scenes from a movie

I couldn't figure out how to post a video, I have the sloppy 225 video if anyone wants to look at it and critique it.
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links