View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #507
HIThopper
Max Brawn
Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35 Points: 3,233, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

HIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributorHIThopper is a dedicated contributor

Bench Day

Today ended my first run at smolov for bench, I hit 10 triples with 107.5kg, I slightly undershot the last week of weights on a few days to ensure the reps were completed and leave a bit of room for imnprovement next run. The 5s was the toughest this week I think, but all days were manageable. All up benching 4 times per week with submax weights was not that awful, I am quite used to high frequency tho so that may be why it was ok. My biceps gave me some small aches but that was it. In between this cycle and next Iíll do some bodybuilding for a couple weeks then ramp for another smolov leading into the push/pull in Nov. I finished by hitting curls and some leg curls and rows. No squats, was tanked I didnt sleep much the night before.

Bench Day 18/10/12

Bench Press

10x3 107.5kg

Leg Curls

80 reps

Rows

60 Reps

Curls

50 Reps
HIThopper is offline   Reply With Quote