1. Mental Strength
- The strength to use the knowledge you gain and keep your eye on your goal.
- To use your knowledge day in and day out.
- To not be afraid to fail, failing means you at least tried.
- 75-80% of muscle growth comes out side the gym.
- Constant learning our body and how to get it to change to meet your goal.
You asked exercises. They above are emotional exercises people neglect to do, all they think of is the iron when you asked exercises. First thing humans tend to think of is what they can physically see, not what they can't see.
These are what exercises every day, day in and day out, that have lifted me to the next level. With out these any amount of weights, gym time or money would be useless.