Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
I find it a bit strange that a gym offers the unhealthy foods, or foods at all actually, and I can imagine that half those that go there don't do enough to burn off the cupcake cals to warrant having one to start with...could just be a way of maintaining the status quo..."come here, workout, gain nothing, and we'll see you back here next week for more of the same progress".
You are spot on Babs. These treats seem to be some sort of 'reward' for that 20 minutes of holding on to the rail incline walking you did. Here, have a treat, have a pat on the back. Next, they'll be offering pats on the head and scratching people behind the ear.

PF might be okay for someone trying to bulk with the free pizza and whatnot

No deadlifting is just weak sauce and no power racks equally so.

Edit: It almost seems childish doesn't it? You did something you didn't really want to do so have a little reward. The reward of merely getting fitter and possibly improving heart health isn't enough I guess

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote