Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I see PF as this.. if you want to get in shape, be in a general overall good level of health and fitness without really "getting crazy and bulking up", PF is for you. If you want to be remotely stronger than general fitness, PF is not for you. If you have a routine for lifitng, PF is not for you. If you like to lift alone, and get upset with only yourself when you fail, in a spate of more aggressive determiniation to acheive and succeed, PF is not for you. If you want to just lift iron and be a bigger person, PF is not for you.

But remember, once a month PF will give away free pizzas and bagels to those who join. How aggravating would it be to someone who is solid in their everything for training, to walk in to the gym, and just smell pizza? I bet 50% of the new customers are actually multiple time return customers who came in, got free pizza, tried to workout after eating pizza, then said working out was too tough..only to keep trying and failing.

I see some fairly in-shape people walking in to my local PF, but most of the are just general fitness geeks, or the few that look big and cut, fall under the Manlet category and couldn't imagine lifting half of what sme of us do here, ever.

PF can eat my ass. I so want to walk in to PF centers and try to get kicked out multiple times, all while making fun of the "go-getters" and pizza eaters. Albeit, I'm in crap shape myself due to injury but still.. it would be fun to laugh at some of them, even if it's mean, unwarranted, and might make someone cry. Getting in shape/ being stronger makes me cry.. and I so long to have those tears of strength rolling down my face again.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote