View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #9
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemtny View Post
Now that I'm working as a paramedic, I can start working on losing the 30 pounds I found in medic school. Problem is though I work 12's so I am at work for 2 meals and spend them posting or working on an ambulance so there is no microwave,toaster ovens etc.. Already getting tired of sandwiches but I foresee a lot of them in my futures, also don't want to make fast food a large part of diet. I was thinking chicken and tuna over salads but definitely looking for some other ideas . And need healthy snacks ideas too fruit obviously , granolas bars definitely anything y'all wanna suggest would be great. Looking at the physique of medics has scared me straight already.
If you ever take salads, separate the salady stuff in to a different container; salad tends to turn to water after a few hours of sitting and that just destroys everything that it's with, such as tuna, chicken and such.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
Pita breads, stuffed.
Cold rice meals, never had them but some seem to like them.
Cold pasta meals/salads.