Old 10-15-2012, 02:57 AM   #1001
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Strong work in here. I like the set-up.

Al
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Mmmmmm... Ribs.

Nice work.

Hope the doc finds nothing wrong.

You and Mark would be a nice competition to watch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope it works well for you.

I've done a lot of that over the years. Always makes the back off sets feel more powerful.
Cheers guys. Home over the weekend and managed to get a bench session in on Saturday.

15/10/12 - Bench II

2brd Bench
120kg x 3 @8
127.5kg x 3 @9.5 +5kg PB

120kg x 3 @8
120kg x 3 @8
120kg x 3 @8
120kg x 3 @9

Reactive Sling Bench
120kg x 3 @8
130kg x 3 @9 PB

120kg x 3 @8

Inverted Rows
BW x 12,12,12,12

Shoulder felt like junk, lots of aches and pains left from earlier in the week. Made the eccentrics hard and pressing just felt off in general. Called it after one back off with the sling, was bouncing and just had enough of crap pressing.

Top sets look alright on film but they felt heavy and slow from my funky shoulders. Need to work on loosening them up again, any stretching/mobility has dropped off recently.

Found this on my comp last week and read it over the weekend; Mauro Dipasquale - Anabolic Solution for PowerLifters. Good read and something that will come in handy in the future when I get strict about competition weight. Some good information on cutting and rehydrating for both 2 and 24 hour weigh ins, particularly useful for low carbers I think.

And my crazy dog chasing bubbles