jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

so as of day four on Phenom & HT i am down six lbs. diet has been in check so i am solid there. saturday i had chicken and rice and sunday i had sirloins and rice for my four daily meals. so far i haven't switched from the eggs and oats for breakfast cuz i am not sick of it. tomorrow i have some ground bison i will have with my rice. right now i'm just tryin to mix up my lean meat as to not get bored or stray to much from the diet. tonite i did have a cheat meal and made myself two big juicy bacon cheese burgers. WOW they were good. i really wanted to have a beer with them too but i have been on the wagon for a while now so i steered clear of that.

positives to AA: body temp seems to be up at all times, lets me know i'm burnin fat....good.....good.

negatives so far: i don't take phenom&HT after 1:00 but i am still havin trouble sleepin. i may have to cut out the afternoon dose.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote