Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't too happy so didn't feel like logging at the time.

I bought some briefs but have yet to wear them. I can now see how they can be beneficial, especially with eccentrics. Perhaps time to get my head out of my ass and use reverse bands too.

I imagine it is time to get more proactive and find some local guys.

The past 2 years have been an interesting journey. I was able to hammer out a lot of progress using frequent 85-90%+ work, but now I am sensing that this alone isn't going to be as magical as before.
Don's POWER LIFTING definition (): The joint connection between head and heart puts a power pack behind your goals. Getting your head in sync with your heart and grasping the power of coherence gives you the energy efficiency you need to achieve changes that haven't been possible before.

The head can notice what things need to change, but the heart provides the power and direction to actually bring about the changes.

Power Lift them balls, boy!

Get it......

Now.......

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-13-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote