View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #1473
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

13/10 - Competition

Farmers Walk
100kg / 20m in 9s
*Bags were about twice as thick as the ones Im used to and that made this pretty slow. I placed 4th overall.

Log C&P for reps
9 reps in 60s with 80kg
*Light weight made this into a cardio event! I placed 2nd here overall.

Yoke Race
240kg / 20m in 11s
*Got a good speed up but it was not enough to win this event. 3rd overall.

Medly from hell
Arm-over-arm with a pickup truck and 3 atlas Stones - 100, 110, 120kg to platform

*AoA was very easy, first two stones very also light but the last one was damn hard to get of the ground. It was cold and the tacky was hard as plastic to go with a fresh made stone! Placed 3rd here nevertheless.

Details
I placed 4th overall. There was about 10-12 starts in my class and Im not entirely pleased with this - I was at a 3rd place untill the last event. I had the same points as no 3 but he placed better overall as by events. Nevertheless, it was a great comp and I got to know and got coaching from very experienced people. I got invited to train at their gym and to continue to get coaching. Awesome.
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote