View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #185
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _J_ View Post
Yes, I'm taking creatine. I've been taking it for months and months, but the low back pumps just started the last couple of weeks. Then again, i've read creatine can cause cramps, so perhaps I'm not getting enough water?
Hard to say. At some point creatine for me started to cause extreme cramps. It may or may not be from that. Try dumping creatine for a week just to check.

Quote:
bench is taking too long. It's consuming half of my workout time and since I workout during my lunch (about an hour and fifteen minutes), I have to somehow cut this shorter. Not sure how. Ideas?
My main suggestion is to keep the same working weight for all sets and use a program that works with this. I have the same issue. At some point with all the warmups you have a diminishing workout time.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote