ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I was also surprised that your back at it one day after your meet. I think Smolov and Ravi were made for each other. No doubt you will reach the 450.
thanks Jim ... I have to, if I want to stand on a bigger platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
No rest for the weary...right back at it.
thanks BTB ... frankly speaking I don't think that I had lifted the wt. which require my body to take some rest. 512.5Kg is was just a descent number. In fact on all the lifts, the wt. was lower than my gym lifts ...

First of all from end of this month we have a line up of festivals coming, so I might got some forced rest. Secondly after finishing my 6 week 3x Squat program, I badly wanted to start Smolov. Got some fabulous feedback from Alan. I want my total to be 600+ before next September. So need to get past 220+ on DL and Squats.

Keep motivating BTB ...