leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

all i can say is i was mentally and physically bullied as kid for a number of years by a pair of psycho brothers and the result of that i feel is the reason for some stupid chooses in life as i got older i was on a dark road of drink and drugs and in a dark hole feeling very insecure and depression and anxiety struggling to hold jobs down for more then 3 months at a time ,i did crap at school and left with no grades,i still feel a lot of hatred for those scumbags now and if i ever seen them again i would bring the hammer down on them but i don't think they would f#ck with me now it is a different ball game now i'm a grown adult who is able of fighting back,the story of this is i still walk around with this shit in my head.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote