Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

I was sexually assaulted when I was twelve years of age. Picked upon mercilessly in school until I quit. Drugs and alcohol followed. Self destruction on an epic scale.

Nobody in my family could or would show me that I had worth of any kind. I come from a family of victims.

You see, I have been bullied and worse. Far worse than being called a bad example by someone whose opinion shouldn't amount to a hill of beans.

Perspective is what I have, I guess.

I would love to point at my resume of hurts and see that the worse that had happened was someone saying that I didn't meet their ideal.

I walk through this life with my head held high. My life isn't perfect, but I do it.

Sometimes you just have to say that guy is trying to f*ck with me. Well,He better pack a lunch, he has a lot of work ahead of him.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote