View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
great post BTB. i completely agree.

i guess its easier for me to accept the upper end of extremes (C&P).

also its much easier for me to accept Dorian Yates approach, rather than this guys.

i must admit there's something to be learned from him, but still i would laugh at him in the gym.... and he could laugh at me for my body/flailing power shrugs
As long as we can still laugh at ourselves along the way. Too many guys take this **** way to seriously.

Part of respect for me is never letting my friendship with another man get lost in the desire to be right. I would rather be wrong with a lot of friends. But that's just me

You have a bright future in lifting Kman. There are about 2000 guys right now at M&S who would die to lift the weight you lift. Keep liftign and learning my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Truth be known, for a pro heavyweight, Jay Cutler lifts relatively light. Now it's a different ball game with all the crap that goes into his body, but I think you can compare him to Coleman who is probably one of the heaviest lifting pro BB'ers and Jay has nearly always been right there with him or on top. I think Jay will have a longer career because of his lifting style.
I agree Rick. I know we've had this discussion before, but Coleman just scares the crap out of me. I watch him do front squats with heavy weight and the way he bounces just...well...scares the crap out of me!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote