View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #29
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
As I have pointed out this was a grown woman, not someones children who are more or less defenseless.
IMO, age is irrelevant, because it doesn't make a person any less prone to the effects of bullying or whatever label people would like to give it.

On a side note, that sort of comment, the emailers, I mean, can also lead the recipient into the unhealthy realms of anorexia...people can be informed they are overweight, have it brought to their attention or at least discuss what they already know themsleves etc (as she herself pointed out) but done in the wrong way, it can be disastrous...I've seen it in a local hairdresser who can't even jog because their heart is so weak it would kill them...and all because it was approached wrongly.

Words, written or otherwise, can be damaging; and I for one, don't believe her (the news woman) when she stated that it didn't bother her since her bodylanguage does not match her words.