Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
I wouldn't ignore them, just because, having kids, I know the extent that these kinds of things happen to people daily. I wouldn't advocate responding to everyone who said something negative to you, but I do think (like fighting back to an in-person bully), there is a statement than can be made my selectively addressing this kind of unacceptable behavior.

I think the anchor was right for calling out the emailer and, anyone dismissing her as a donut-eating fat-ass is completely missing the point. Just because someone is struggling with something doesn't give anyone else the right to make them feel like crap because of it.

Who is the emailer to determine that only fitness models can be role models? As if your outter appearance trumps any other good that you do.

Screw a lot of that line of thinking.
Do as you will.

You are welcome to your opinion, I hope that I am welcome to mine?

As I have pointed out this was a grown woman, not someones children who are more or less defenseless.

I think that, a " bully" that is in your face or is causing you real damage is fair game.

I would submit for consideration that children will benefit more from a an adult showing thick skin, than one who needs to complain about something that they didn't even know had happened.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote