Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode View Post
But she seems happy with how she is. The other person did not have to email her his thoughts. He should have just kept them to himself. He was being a bully. There is too much of this going on in schools right now and she was making a point. A good point I might add.

She used the old Thyroid excuse, if she is happy with who she is she need not justify herself.

Her feelings were hurt, and she used the bullying angle to make herself into a victim. Using her kids is weak.

As for the guy who sent the email to her, he should have sent it to her boss.

Come on guys we have all been bullied, seen it done to others and or have done it our selves.

I know that I endured much much worse then this when I was a kid and managed to suck it up with out complaining to the entire world about it.

This is a grown woman, good grief!

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote