Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

We need to remember that not everyone wants to be slim/jacked/ripped/strong etc.

I choose to lift weights, try to get stronger and keep my weight under a certain level of control.

Many others have no interest in hitting the gym and like to eat pastries, gooey sauces and so forth. It's their choice and no one is forcing them to do it except themselves just like no one is forcing me to make my choices.

Bottom line: Let's just concentrate on our own goals rather than make judgements on everyone else. I agree that the email was polite but the message was that he was telling this woman to change. It's her choice. I certainly wouldn't appreciate someone emailing me and telling me how to live my life. I wouldn't go on TV and respond but that's me

As Fazc said, there's too much hate in the world as it is. Let's just hit our goals and help those who want to achieve theirs if we can.

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote