View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I also like seeing strong quads, and to see a pre-advanced lifter get them as strong as possible. For that matter I like to see a pre-advanced lifter get everything as strong as possible. I want to see every body part as strong as possible heading into those advanced stages.

Fazc knows I love him and Louie...just not as much as I love my quads

At the end of the day though as long as the lifts are moving, it's all good. I certainly don't want to stick my nose into Westside and tinker with it. I will add though that sometimes I see transitional lifters, or lifters who are moving into powerlifting, focus too much on bodyparts, or hitting every bodypart. Not saying you're necessarily doing that here LD, but thought I would bring up the topic.

I would rather see you crush the majors and build assistance work off that. Therefore, unless you think quads are a blaring weakness, ignore me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 10-07-2012 at 11:10 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote