View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #19
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Grade: A+++
Fueled by pizza.

Squats - form looks rock solid from what I can tell. Well done.

Bench - again good, but I would advise some pause work. Your heavy reps are getting close to that bouncing stage. Fast eccentrics can be good, but I would like to see you work on some slightly slower eccentrics with a focus on staying as tight as possible, with a pause at the bottom.

I would rather see powerful, smooth and tight eccentrics. Having to change direction that fast on a press...

Some will disagree with me, but I think if you drop too quickly you have to be extremely disciplined to stay tight.

Deadlifts - very strong, but you raise your hips before the bar left the ground. You started the pull with your shoulders behind the bar are your hips came up to find a better leverage point.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote