View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #724
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
Looks like a solid set-up Steve.

Will is be straight, flat bench and back squat every time? Or will it be variations of the lifts too?
Flat bench, though occasionally I might sneak in some close grip work if my eccentrics are feeling off.

Squats will always be to a daily max, with the minimum goal of going heavy-heavy at least once a month. I find I need to set these minimums or I will talk myself into going for 555 instead of, say, 585.

Light deadlift day may he high rack pulls if I can purchase more weight. 675 just doesn't cut it at that height. I need 800-850, but can't afford it (yet).

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote