linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Like JB said, Westside should work fine without bands. Just getting the feel for the template and your needs will take some time anyway. I would just get in the groove with your ME and DE work, and start a thread asking for suggestions. Fazc and Ltl are Westside Jedis. They can get you focused on using the right assistance and DE work.

We use programs that are generally considered old school or dated by some. Not a lot of rocket surgery in our approaches. We tend to KISS - at least compared to the Westside guys.

I hope that doesn't get read into, because it's not meant to say one is better than the other. At the end of the day it's all about finding out what works for you.

Start to closely watch what you are doing when you are making progress. This will help in the long run when you stall. You can look back and see if any old tools need to be brought back.
Sounds like a plan Steve- I'm excited to start Westside next Week!
Only a few more hours before my 1RM attempts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Good luck Friday, and I am happy to help with any questions. If I miss something in the log, just shot me a pm and Ill read up and the log and answer.
Thanks J Byrd! I really appreciate the support. the final countdown until the 1RM lifts
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote