View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
Thanks big Steve. Would it be possible to start running Westside without bands for a few weeks? I want to wait for a sales on Elitefts

Monster numbers? consider it done!
Like JB said, Westside should work fine without bands. Just getting the feel for the template and your needs will take some time anyway. I would just get in the groove with your ME and DE work, and start a thread asking for suggestions. Fazc and Ltl are Westside Jedis. They can get you focused on using the right assistance and DE work.

Quote:
What do ya mean by big but dumb lol?
We use programs that are generally considered old school or dated by some. Not a lot of rocket surgery in our approaches. We tend to KISS - at least compared to the Westside guys.

I hope that doesn't get read into, because it's not meant to say one is better than the other. At the end of the day it's all about finding out what works for you.

Start to closely watch what you are doing when you are making progress. This will help in the long run when you stall. You can look back and see if any old tools need to be brought back.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote