Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

This is what I sent!

Quote:
Hello Mark,

I'm a huge fan of the Power Project, loyal viewer and proud owner of both the regular and Maddog slingshots! But now I badly need the help of the People's Coach.

I've been training with your help using the Westside method for over a year, and have made some decent lifts. 616 Squat and 616 Deadlift as well as a 396 Bench in singleply at 200lbs bodyweight, so the training works for me. However I've recently got a new job working long hours and which also involves a long commute. In addition to that I'm studying for my doctorate part-time. I do love what I do so I wouldn't change that.

So basically in the last month I've just decided to do what I would tell anyone else to do in this situation, suck it up and do what I can! But 5 weeks later I'm running myself into the ground and I think pretty soon my work and study will suffer, if I don't crash my damn car from tiredness on my commute! And certainly my training is already suffering. There's only so many hours in the day after all.

Can you suggest a weekend routine for me? I have been considering just alternating the 4 day a week conjugate training over 2 weeks instead of 1. What do you reckon?

I do hope you answer, that would be a huge help in addition to all the help you've already given in your videos.

Cheers from Derby, England.

Faheem
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote