Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Thank you, markievicz. This is a bit of a departure for me, but I'm grasping at straws here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Good luck Val, Smolov Jr did good things for my Bench back in the day.
Thank you, Fazc. I'm hoping for some sort of improvement. It would be nice to see the advertized 15 to 20, but right now, I'd just be happy to leave 190 in the dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Have fun mate. Worked for me although it's pretty intense!
Thank you, Hazzard. I hope to have some fun. Its all part of that journey, you know. Picking up heavy stuff, and finding out what works and what doesn't. What sort of improvement did you experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Interesting plan. Crush it! 275 bench, here you come!
Thank you, Mike. In fact, 275 IS my goal. You gotta think big. Bigger than your obstacles. If my goal was 190, then 190 is what I would get. Here's to my next plateau being 275.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Make wumpus BV.
Man, I'm looking through my recipe box for something called "wumpus." As near as I can tell that's either a Lutheran Church social type casserole, a native American dish with buffalo and corn tortillas, a third cousin of Chex Mix, or you're wishing me a good journey and hoping I kick ass.

Assuming that you meant the latter, I thank you, and hope I don't dissapoint.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote