Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Crap came up, so Smolov didn't start on Friday, but it will go tomorrow. I haven't decided yet to lift after work, or after dinner. After work I'm already warm. I'll take my bag along.

Women's college hockey kicked off over the weekend. Our plucky hometown squad played right along with the #2 ranked Wisconsin team. Tied them on Friday night (but Wisconsin won the shootout). Lost 3-2 on Saturday. I mention women's hockey only because it interests and ocupies my entire family now. Part of what makes big val tick.

Oh, I gave myself a self guided tour of the Minnesota State University campus this afternoon. Lots of changes in the past 20 years. I hardly recognize the student union anymore, and there are about five new buildings that weren't there back in the day. I was able to get in to the health science/PE/human performance building, which is where I'll be spending a great deal of my time come January. Looks very good. I think I'll enjoy it. If I read things right, I'll only have two general ed classes to pick off in addition to my core work for a sport management degree. I should be able to get them both in the spring. The exercise scince program looks a little more involved, but where there's a will, there's a way.

They have a human performance lab with a bio-pod. For once I'll be able to know my BF%. I'm pretty jazzed about that.

I'll post up my Smolov workout tomorrow evening during Raw is War.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote