Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Awesome work buddy. Impressive lifting and definitely more in the tank there.

Al
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good battle on that 405. I thought you were going to get it there for a second.

Made that 755 look easy. Well done. And congrats on the pro total, and the huge meet PR. Huge step forward.
If only I could have lifted with my feet on the bench. That would have killed the cramping that started in my hamstring!

The 755 was supposed to be my second attempt, but I was very happy to get it given the circumstances. Mark Chaillet said take another. I passed on that idea since I could barely hobble around after that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
You can tell the ham is bothering you on that pull, and still beat me by 70lbs lol!!!!!

Great work man, congrats on the big total. Sucks to not have a comp bench at the meet!!!
Thanks, man! Yeah, I normally don't stall on the deadlift and then regain strength! If I stall, that's it.

Believe it or not I would do this meet again despite the bench issue. It didn't really seem to bother too many people but then again no one was even close to 6'13", like me. I also tapped the top of the mono lift on my last squat. LOL. The meet director, Jay, was super cool, and helpful in sorting things out all day.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote