Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Morning of Sep 24 update.

Well I did a re-feed on Saturday and had a family birthday party so it was hard to track my macro's. It may have slide into a cheat day category. Didn't even step on the scale Sunday morning. It isn't that I got stupid eating everything and anything, I just knew it wouldn't be normal jump in weight and Monday morning would be a more accurate weigh in.

Monday 24th, I'm 1 lb. lighter (164.4) than Monday 17th (165.4), so things are still on track.

My carb's have been lowered to 120g's.
So my macro's look like this:
185 pro, 120 carb, 41 fat.

With my pro and fat intake, with my carb's this low I am still taking in 1589 cals. For a able body this isn't much, but for me and being a wheelchair. This is a LOT, but at this point I'm cutting 1-2 lbs. a week.

My Pro Track 2008 shows a cal count of 1501. This comes from the factory/store, difference of miss labeled foods on there macro count. They round true cals DOWN, just to sell there product.
Another point on "a little here, and a little there" adding up.
Thats a 88 cal diffrence (if I counted cals not macro's) even for a person as anal as me.
So look at a person on a 3000 cal diet and just counts cals. That would be a 176 cal diffrence between what they thought they took in and truly what they took in.

The closer to a show I get, the less processed foods I eat so I know ALL my numbers are right on.

But I go by macro's anyways so the cal count being off is nothing to me.

Back when I first started my comeback in 2009 and I was bulking, that was my bulk cals.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote