Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Well, I'd planned on one final OHP session mid week last week, but I ended up moving a piano instead (C'mon, fellas. It was for my mom and dad). Bottom line, my 4th cycle of 5/3/1 fizzled out just like my previous 4th cycles of 5/3/1. I'm going to spend the rest of this week eating and sleeping as much as possible. Smolov Jr. kicks off on Friday, just before the beginning of the women's college hockey season. The hated Wisconsin Badgers are in town, and its Homecoming.

I had thought about starting a new journal for this Smolov experiment, but I'll probably wait until afterwards and see where my training leads me. I honestly like the structure of 5/3/1, but I think I could use a change of pace. Maybe this brief breakaway for Smolov might be enough, but we'll see.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote