Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I see what you are saying bw, they had to lift the weight up quite a bit to get it back on the rack. It seems to fly off the chest and then stop. The guy a bench with at home has his records in single ply of 505, but he also has a triple ply shirt that I saw him mess around with. He could not get 595 down to touch even two boards, the strength of the shirt is amazing. He said it takes at least 650 to get the bar down to his chest and then the first 3 inches of the lift feels like there is hardly any weight. This is my only experience with shirts, never worn one, but the group of guys that I bench with break their shirts out every once in a while.

Not to discredit these guys at all, they are monsters, and need to be given a ton of credit for what they do.