Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default Thanks for all the support

Super secret assistance work is usally sit ups, flyes, curls and whatever else I feel I need, but unconventionaly done. Giant sets-dropsets-one all out set, variable weights, angles, etc... Its nothing worth writing down but its a power-building verision of the "repetition method's" basic principles of keeping blood flow to the muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
When you go to hands-on front squat, after the zombies squats, do you find you can do more of a load?
Yup. I feel the zombie squats(no hand squats but they make me feel like a zombie) are a crutial key to overall strength in the posterior chain. They thought me how to stay upright with heavy loads which is transfering to my Squat, Overhead Press, Deadlift and definately my Oly Grip Front Squats (445lbs in 2 weeks should be easy breezy.)
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote