BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Try opening your toes just a hair more. See if it helps. It might loosen your hips a hair and help you stay more upright.
Thanks BtB for sharing your great advice. I tend to open my toes quite a bit, but I will keep this in mind and give it a check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
By the way, I didn't recommend you drop 531, I just suggested backing off real heavy work until you get that fixed. Perhaps just use the single day for something else.
Understood. Thanks for the suggestion. I guess i just have the "stick with the program" mentality(obsession) and I struggle sometimes to think outside the box. My apologies.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote