jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

so yesterdays workout was pretty intense and i don't know if it was the up downs of the clean-n-press's or just how amped i was but i had to throw up in the garbage mid set. wow was my heart racing. figured i was pushin pretty good so i wasn't willin to say it was anything pre-workout.

before trainin i don't know if i would call it focused or not. it was like i was really over aware of what was goin on around me. it was like my head was on a swiville and my eyes were drawn to every detail happenin within a hundred yards. but in the gym i was focused with no feelin or thoughts of slowin down. crushed out some 5x5's again without even comin close to runnin out of gas.

by night time i was havin a little trouble gettin to sleep. watched a bunch of tv in bed and probably fell asleep around 11:30 then woke up at 2:30, watched tv and feel asleep on the couch at 5:00 until 7:30. so after about 5-6 hrs sleep i am not tired today at all. all the sleep i got was well rested. we'll see how the next couple nights go.

after my second dose around 1:00 yesterday i did not have any flush jittery sensations as i did in the morning so i would believe it may have been some diet issues and not the AA.

todays diet

3 egg whites/oats
chicken/rice(x4)
evening shake
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote