Master Powerlifter
Brawn
Points: 637, Level: 12 Points: 637, Level: 12 Points: 637, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 13
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: SQUAT
Fav Supp: Advocare 02 Gold
Ironman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributorIronman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
How often do you work in reverse band work into your program?
When not getting ready for a meet, once every eight to nine weeks, raw. Triples, down to a max double whatever the weight.

When getting ready for a meet, I like to do a twelve week cycle leading into the meet. I will do them on the first or second week in the cycle and again on the fifth or sixth week. The first time I do them is raw with a top-end (bar) weight 90 95% of my suited max. We use enough bands to get 235 lbs. of help in the whole. The second time in the meet cycle is done fully suited to a single 105 120% of my suited max. This is for CNS overloading to get my body used to handle the heavy, heavy weights again.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Monster Squat
15% off paperback for M&B users, use discount code: RNB49J66
www.monstersquat.com
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote