View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Jeremy Scott

Fitness Junkie And Prolab Athlete Jeremy Scott Talks To M&S | Muscle & Strength

Quote:
I was no different. I would try something for 8 weeks, see no results, convince myself the program didnít work and try something else. This was very counterproductive. I also didnít know how to eat correctly, not that I would smash pizza and fries all day, but my macros where out of whack.
Quote:
I love carb cycling personally; I do it all year long and have been doing so for a few years now. I have found great success not only aesthetically staying lean all year but also with energy levels and making gains in the process. We teach it to our clients here and I believe itís the healthiest most effective way to stay lean and healthy 24-7-365.

In its simplest form I practice a NO-LOW-MEDIUM-HIGH carb rotation for most of the year. Now if I have an event, letís say a competition or a photo shoot coming up, I will make adjustments with my macros and follow a different pattern based on my body composition.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote