View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Alex Turner:

Trainer And Force Factor Athlete Alex Turner Talks To M&S | Muscle & Strength

Quote:
My best tip right off the bat would be low carb dieting. I definitely carb cycle, yet when am ON my carb days, never go higher than 250g. During my lower carb days or zero carb days, My abs truly come out. If you are hitting your lifts hard, hitting your cardio diligently and sticking to your HIIT…try dropping your carbohydrate intake.

It works wonders and will over time teach your body to hold and release water easier, for show prep, or anything else you may be training for. I have also found that carb cycling has allowed me to reach past plateaus in weight gain, while maintaining a low body fat percentage.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote