Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Enjoy the food Rich.
Grilled out Angus Berger's yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
That's a pretty hefty intake considering some on the forum are overall bigger and take just over that which I can't get my head around since I easily consume 2,700 + a day and am smaller and female, in relation to the bigger guys.

Interesting info about the legs and carbs, do you use a specific source for the info?
First it boilers down to knowing what and when your body needs food and how it stores it taken it at that time.

A lot of wheelchair people get a belly or become over weight because of this. They eat like a able body and that just don't work. Even people like Steve and his sit down job burns more cals than me if he was the same size as me because he can walk 100% of the time.

Activity level and if you do cardio also makes a diffrence also.

I talk a lot with top level drug free BBers all the time. Interviews and mag articles you can't believe we all fib a little or they juice it up to make it interesting, but one on one when they know your asking for your own knowledge the true world comes out.

A log on every days meals and how it effected you. Analyze the data as much if not more than your workouts. If you do this every day or even week you can have it done by the time you are done eating breakfast.
If thats to much time to spend to be better then a hour on a workout plan is way way to much time to spend seen as 75% of building and getting bigger is nutrition.

The stuff I do isn't super anal. Its what every quality competitive bodybuilder does.

I'm not as great and dedicated as any other quality competitive bodybuilder.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 09-17-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote