View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Youtube, Crossfit and Deadlifting

A comment from the attached Youtube video.

Quote:
I know crossfitters who can deadlift 120KG without the bar bending, this makes the lift harder. Lifting 120kg without the bar bending is way harder than deadlifting 360kg. They can also run 10km, and a bet this guy can't.
The responses are epic, so if you want a quality 5 minutes of entertainment check them out. Here are a few:

Quote:
of course the bar wont bend at that weight. DYEL
Quote:
are you seriously that ****ing stupid?
Quote:
he's a powerlifter don't go full retard, they use fake ass plates to make it seem like they're lifting actual weight
Quote:
I don't get the concept of being a human donkey when a 170 lbs thai boxer could dismantle a 280 lbs power lifter in 10 seconds, looks far better, gets far more female love........ and wipes his own ass......and doesn't suffer from spinal compression problems and ***ing obliterated cartilage, I just don't get it? you lifted a heavy object yaaayy

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links