View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
MikeC
Uber Brawn
Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

MikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributor
Default Sergio Oliva talks Steve Reeves and steroids

Can anyone tell me if the comment regarding Steve Reeves is accurate or an opinion?

Quote:
Q: Could you relay your own experience with drug use?

Sergio Oliva: This is an area of great interest for people. I don't care who wants to take steroids, because that's a personal choice... that's his life. Now, today, everybody has access to them. I even saw in one of the big magazines that Arnold denies having used them, but Arnold was one of the first to bring steroids over to America. And everybody in the old days used them: Zane, Columbu, myself, Arnold, Larry Scott, Harold Poole, Dave Draper, and even Steve Reeves. There's no way to deny it.

It wasn't much, nothing like today. But the development of drugs is much different. I used decca and dianabol, and that was something really big at the time; and decca was not considered that bad. It was even prescribed by doctors to help make your bones strong. Today you have guys weighing 200 pounds, and six months later they weigh 250-300 pounds! So you know these guys are taking something unbelievable. When they say they haven't taken any thing, you know that it's phony.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links