View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcleve68 View Post
Gotcha! As far as tonight should I drink a lot of water...I've heard of water loading but don't quite understand it compeltley.
I don't think it will matter much tonight. You'll end up flushing most of it out tomorrow.

I don't think it will hurt you to drink more water than normal, as long as you're not up half the night urinating, wrecking your sleep, stressing your system, etc.

From my understanding water and sodium loading generally start at least 3 days out. Not sure I would play too much with that tonight.

If you can check a scale after work, that might help. As a last minute resort you could do a hot shower or two to sweat out some water. Hot shower and sweat, cool off, hot shower. That sort of thing.

Again, somebody else might have netter suggestions. I am simply giving you the best advice I have based on personal experiences and what I read.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote