View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default The Abercrombie Workout

The Abercrombie Workout: Abercrombie and Fitch Models Strategic Muscle Building | Abercrombie Workout Routine Secrets

Quote:
1) Squats- Do a great job of adding a lot of mass to your thighs and butt. You do NOT want this! Abercrombie models don’t have huge butts or thighs because it will ruin their look. They also won’t be able to fit into stylish pants.

2) Dead Lifts- This lift also does an incredible job of adding mass to the midsection, thighs, and butt. Adding mass to your midsection will ruin the natural “V” in your upper body. Take a moment and study their physique. They all have nice wide shoulder that tapers down to a small and lean waist.

Note: This is why I skip direct leg work completely. If you have been lifting legs for any length of time I can almost guarantee that you have enough leg mass(probably too much already). You are NOT committing a bodybuilding crime by skipping legs! Get that out of your head. You will thank me later.
Because natural bodybuilders have massive waistlines. What nonsense.

I agree with the leg size, but what model would want a nice butt. Who knew...

M&S interviews a lot of top fitness models and they usually don't train any differently that bodybuilders. But don't take my word for it, go read their interviews yourself.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 09-13-2012 at 07:19 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links