Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default Geared lifting isn't lifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly McD. View Post
Nothing wrong with raw lifting.
Nothing wrong with geared lifting either.
They're different. Different means just that. Different. It doesn't make one right and one wrong.
I dissagree because there is something wrong with someone deadlifting the bar off your chest when you bench giving you a bro spot and then you claiming its your lift in the strength world so what is gear?

If I squatted 3000lbs with a fork lift in back of my but I made contact with the bar shouldn't I get credit? That is not the same thing ok so what if I had specially made briefs with hi-jack support on the side and 7meter magic wraps with elephant lined with elephant tendons on and a 5play canvas suit I need to placed around my body and be stiched in the cast... When does it end.

GEAR = EGO. You can buy good gear, break it in, work the shit out of it and get results. You can't find any short cuts for RAW strength. Not even juice, because there are plenty of weak bodybuilders and gym rats out there.

And this is why I disagree with this statement. Gear is worse then doping is in the sport IMO.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote