View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #19
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
thanx guys for all the input. i'll take suggestions on healthy fats. i can't have nuts some where along the line i developed a nut allergie and now they make poop water. not good. used to be able to eat a little peanut butter still but i did that with some celery the other day with some bad results.
yeah... ewww..... lol no good! No nuts for you! you can always put a tbsp of walnut oil on a salad with chicken. Thats tasty! Or avocados....
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote