View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #2344
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Hello Everyone,

My name is Joe Norman, known as Joe "Ironman" Norman in most powerlifting circles.

I have been a competitive powerlifter for over 14 years and made a name for myself in the sport with my squats. You can go to my blog to read up on me if you like, monstersquat.com/about.

I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I am available if you need any advice on squatting or powerlifting in general. I have been at it a long time and can pretty much answer any questions on powerlifting training or competition.

Joe "Ironman" Norman
monstersquat.com
Welcome to the forum Joe. Just bought your book yesterday. I'll bump your post count so you can add links.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."