View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM  
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member
Default Bodybuilding - creating an illusion

While I rarely (if ever) post in the bodybuilding . com website, I do follow a few contest prep journals to see how some of the pros train. One of the journals I follow is that of Robbie Sardinia.

It is just amazing how getting ripped creates a visual appeal of size. Here's links to Sardinia's posts in his journal. This is how a shredded pro looks weighing "only" 184 lbs at 6'2".

It's a damn illusion.

1. It's time to stand next to the big boys...My 2012 Prep Journal - Page 16 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

2. It's time to stand next to the big boys...My 2012 Prep Journal - Page 16 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

3. It's time to stand next to the big boys...My 2012 Prep Journal - Page 17 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Robbie Sardinia's interview in M&S - Interview With Ripped Robbie Sardinia, Mr. California | Muscle & Strength
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote