View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #15
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Well if that is your normal eating pattern, you could ask BTB to fill you in on the Warrior Diet. Its pretty similar to what your doing now and I know he did that for a while with success.
But you will loose hard earned muscle on a diet like that(and your current diet), so I really don't recommend it.

Basic diets are simple and get great results, plus I'm sure the nutritionalist wouldnt recommend what you are eating now. (if they do, then see someone else)
Either way, basics
-eggs and oats/wheat bread for breakfast
-sandwiches loaded with meats and not fatty condiments/cheeses for lunch
-grilled/baked/boiled/microwaved chicken/pork/lean beefs for dinner
-protien shakes,yogurts/fruits/granola bars for snacks.(watch the carbs though)

Whats your daily activity like? (you move around alot at work? physically demanding days?) stuff like that
^^^this looks good- just don't forget your healthy fats! Almonds are great snacks! (in moderation of course!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
first morning with the AA taken with breakfast. not sure if this is a placebo or if this will be the trend but about two hours after takin phenom and HT i was feelin very flush and almost light headed and jittery. i had to take my shirt off cause i felt so warm. now i was doin some stretching on the floor that could have caused this or could be diet but we will see in the days to come if i get the same results. maybe one of the reps could chime in here.

for breakfast i had 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oats
the rest of the day will be

1/4 cup rice lean beef(x4)
26g protein before and after workout
30g+ evening shake

phenom and HT are taken one in the morning and one in the afternoon. other sups right now are creatine, protein, daily V, and fish oil.

weight this morn: 185
This looks more solid- The heat is more than likely the thermo affect in the PhenomV1. The jittery could be coming from the HT. I normally take the V1 before my am workout, eat, then take HT to be honest. V1 gives me energy for my workout (and that nice thermo affect to burn fat) and HT keeps me going thru the rest of my day. I work with animals so I am always lifting at work too. Mini workouts thru the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
thanx man!! lean beef is cheap here in minnesota sometimes its on sale for less than $2 a pound. still feel constantly hungry though cause my portions are so small but i'm sure i'll get used to it next week.
--- sent me some? .... please...... lol

-- you are most likely feeling hungry because you are not getting healthy fats in there. Even on my re-feed days where I eat 500 cals over my cut diet I feel hungry all the time because I drop healthy fats. Just eat the fats from my food. Your macros on a 2000 cal diet should be about like this:

2000 Calories
250g of protein= 1000 cals
160g of carbs= 640 cals
40g of fat= 360 cals

or atleast this is how I would do it for a few weeks to see how your fat loss is going. Might need to adjust a little
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote