View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #30
jaymax
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

jaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributor

I was going to wait till january but I'm seriously considering dropping about 10 pounds over the next couple months. While I hate to do it my stubborn lower ab fat is annoying me.

I'll attempt to at least maintain if not gain strength whilst losing weight but I've never been that successful at it in the past. That said I've typically gone with a more drastic weight loss rate and this time I'll probably keep the strength training up at fairly normal volume while planning to lose about 1 lb/week instead of twice that as I've done in the past.

Thinking singles with a few backoff sets one day and maybe just a 5x5 the second day each week. Perhaps a light 5x5 or even DE work for a deload every 4th week. While my ultimate goal is a 500lb raw bench I don't want to get too sloppy fat getting there.

And Chillen...your definition is sick!
jaymax is offline   Reply With Quote