View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #30
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
That is good to hear. I understand your purposes under the bar as well, and will help you move along. Are you working now?
Ive been working hard on changing my thought patterns and working on being positive and more action oriented and less negative. I could use some help from u on that because i know you're th master

And ive actually changed my focus recently to more of a bodybuilding kind of thing. I did a bulk for a few months and the last month or so has been geared towards cutting.

Hows things with u? Hows the family dealing with the loss? hows you wifes health? hows your back? hows the kids?