View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Like I said before, Steve, I do not have a picture of my initial starting point. Its been a bane in my butt; I wish I would have taken one. However, I dug up one of my earliest photos. The date in the camera photo is wrong. When I started I had literal hanging man-boobs, weighed approximate 200 pounds, and wanted to lose about 45 pounds of excess fat (and knew nothing on how to start at the time). In this photo, its about one year after starting. I lost over 30 pounds, and had a lot of lower-front-end body fat that was really being a pain in the rear to get rid of.

This was on or about December 2006. At this point I have come a very long way as compared to my starting point. Man-boobies gone, 30 pounds of fat gone, and I actually had the start of a chest appearing.

My weight in this pic according to my records was 173 pounds.

As you can see in this pic, a lot of lower abdominal fat was still there. This is the earliest picture. If there was a initial starting point picture, the difference would be astounding between the two of them.

=======================================

But this was about to change in the next 6 months of intensive hard work.

Contrast the above 173 pounds with 152/154 pounds in these pics

At the time I didn't have a normal camera was using my cell phone camera, and all pics were taken by myself, and resolution is horrible, but it dod the job.

I will post additional years, since you requested, it Steve. It will be forth coming soon

Peace and happiness to you and your family,

Don
Very impressive. You are blessed with incredibly thick abs (or perhaps a bit of hard work too

I am also impressed at your ability to stay so lean for so long. Your secrets on that alone could fill a room.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote